Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Automatique 15452BC.ZZ.D019CR.01 White Gold - Diamonds - Alligator Strap

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
yayal

2021-09-30 08:41:11

https://www.chronosale.co/images/Audemars%20Piguet%20Royal%20Oak%20Watch%2015416CE-OO-1225CE-01.jpg

Audemars Piguet launches two brand-new 34mm automatic Royal Oak

We got the latest 34mm view released by AP: the initial uncomplicated all-black ceramic enjoy in the brand’s history, along with a frosted gold watch with the ice blue dial. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Day Date Moon Phase

Last year, Audemars Piguet presented the first 34 mm Supérieur Oak automatic watch. For the reason that smallest automatic Royal Walnut in the catalog, it provides a famous choice for those who wish to obtain a smaller timepiece. Prior to this kind of, the only other option available in the series is a 33mm watch with a quartz activity, so for purists, the actual 34mm RO is a good improvement.

Now it is great to see the progression of the 34mm RO one full year later, and I am specially pleased to see AP take black ceramic into a scaled-down case size, because this materials is usually used for large designer watches of 41mm and earlier mentioned.

34mm Royal Oak Dark Ceramic Automatic Movement ref. 77350CE

I think it is necessary to get started with the black ceramic reference point. 77350CE, this watch originally aroused my interest a smart outlook. Please note that AP’s all-black ceramic watch used to be merely 41 mm. This is the first thirty four mm Royal Oak self-winding watch made of black ceramic-great for those with smaller arms and aesthetics. information.Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 41 Double Balance Wheel Openworked 15416CE

Its all-black ceramic structure is marked with pink gold about the bezel and dial-I can introduce its importance later-forming a sharp two-tone contrast, taking a clear and easy-to-read moment experience, especially for those who check out the hollow dial is more tough for people to read.

Reference. 77350CE is also the first noncomplex technology of AP’s full dark ceramic series (including bracelets). It should arouse considerable fascination from men and women-in my estimation, this is a very Good unisex merchandise. At a thickness of 6. 8 mm, I can provide evidence that they are comfortable to wear on the hand wrist.

Historically, 34mm is not “small” for men, so it’s interesting to select the trend of larger wristwatches come into play, and the standard change in attitude over time. You will need to remember that in the 1950s, how big is men’s watches was involving 33 mm and 36 mm. Just like fashion, issues that were once popular possessed a cyclical trend in which returned to the spotlight.

Any time examining the above trends from the watch industry, watches are getting smaller and smaller yet again (that is, as AP launches a new 43mm ocean going model and may phase out and about 44mm), so again, My spouse and i won’t be surprised to find out These two people and the girls wearing these 34mm Suprême Oaks. But this is only this two cents.cheapest replica watches

Back to black
Ceramics made its debut within AP’s watchmaking industry in year 1986. Its Bamboo collection has a series of timepieces with two-tone bracelets that combine diamond-encrusted gold with ceramic back links to reflect the colors from the respective dials of the timepieces.. Today, this two-tone influence has been achieved in many with their modern timepieces.

The Connected Press conducted more findings on ceramics in the 2000s. In 2009, the 37mm Regal Oak Offshore watch premiered with a black ceramic board set with diamonds. This year and the years to come, the Royal Oak Ocean going Arnold Schwarzenegger The Musical legacy Chronograph was first adopted. Dark-colored ceramic case.

Royal Pecan Offshore Reference. The 26267FS, released in 2009, comes with a diamond-set ceramic bezel. 41 mm Audemars Piguet Royal Oak two times balance wheel, black porcelain hollow, Royal Oak continuous calendar black ceramic useless.

Black ceramic: a double-edged sword
Although it looks intriguing and has a feathery spark on the wrist, black hard is a notoriously difficult substance to use. According to the Associated Hit, their ceramics are an combination of zirconia (ZrO2) powdered, pigment powder and binding. These elements are combined in to ceramics through “complex business processes in different stages necessitating high-precision processing” and sintered at temperatures exceeding 1000°C. result? A lightweight but excellent scratch-resistant ceramic composite stuff, its hardness is several times that of steel.replica watches usa

Anyone the master of a metal watch may attest to how easy they can be to scratch despite currently being very careful, so naturally, anti-scratch materials should give you assurance and make it a very deluxe everyday wearer.

Although dark-colored ceramics are usually fully refined or matte finishes, AP goes a step further by simply processing black ceramics directly into metal. The 77350CE, similar to its 41mm brother line, has a satin-brushed surface using uniform vertical lines, which often contrasts sharply with the finished chamfers on the outer surface area of the bracelet links along with bezel-the combination produces a hold on their owners that no other manufacturer can easily match.

Being able to achieve a similar effect on the smaller 34mm Noble Oak, producing such spectacular performance in light, I think is really a commendable feat, and is a thing you really need to see to appreciate.

The look
As mentioned earlier, the african american ceramic structure of 77350CE runs throughout, with a touching of pink and platinum in the middle. First, its black color guilloche “Grande Tapisserie” face is equipped with 18-carat pink yellow metal hour markers and arms, giving the watch a two-tone beauty. Most importantly, its 8-10 iconic individually hand-crafted hex screws are not made from the particular white gold used by the Related Press-as far as I recognize, they are the first time in Supérieur Oak history that they are created from 18-carat rose gold. Watches created. I am very happy to see the information on the AP switch. I want to know whether the use of pinkish gold screws will carry on and future models. breitling endurance pro

Both 34mm versions are equipped with automatic gathering 5800 movement, which is AP’s smallest automatic movement, designed specifically for the Royal Oak’s 34mm series. cal produced its debut in 2020. The 5800 is equipped with some sort of central seconds hand and also a date display at a few o’clock, a power reserve all the way to 50 hours, and a water proof of up to 50 meters. Supplies all the necessary information that men and women need every day. These are invaluable watches that are worn usually; the power reserve ensures that it might be idle for several days with out additional winding.

The inner ins and outs of the two watches and also the rose gold oscillating weight is so visible through the sapphire titanium back side of the watch, and it is decorated having AP’s “Côtes de Genève” round grain pattern in addition to satin and sun habits.

Royal Oak frosted precious metal automatic winding reference. 77353BC
On the other hand, the new Royal Maple frosted gold automatic hustleing 77353BC contrasts sharply featuring its black ceramic model. This kind of watch is made of 18-carat white gold or platinum and has been treated with liquid gold-a technology developed inside 2016 in collaboration along with Italian jewelry designer Carolina Bucci. Matched with the normal icy blue tone Royal Oak plaid dial, their iridescent finish is similar to the Associated Press’s luxury jewelry timepiece series.

Typically the Associated Press and Carolina Butch: A Lasting Friendship
Present some background information. This is the finally time Audemars Piguet possesses collaborated with Carolina Butch. The two teamed up in 2016 to reinterpret the original Suprême Oak designed by Jacqueline Dimier for women in 1976, as well as gave birth to the liquid gold technology applied to clocks-the rest is history.u-boat chimera 48 carbonio gmt

Matte gold effect
Often the frosted gold finish viewed on 77353BC draws ideas from ancient Florentine diamond techniques: a gold working process that uses a diamond-encrusted tool to form tiny dents and dings on the surface of gold, providing a “diamond powder” “Shimmering effect” when it captures light, and also sparkle. AP and Bucci jointly adopted this area treatment technology to to help the iconic sharp edges in the Royal Oak and the flexibleness of the case and bracelet. Granted its success, You can now locate a series of frosted gold-treated products in the AP series.

As mentioned before, the PVD coated lighting azure dial of 77353BC gets the classic Royal Oak “Grande Tapisserie” pattern. It is a frosty blue, sparkling against it has the dazzling bezel, case and also bracelet.

The dial employs white gold hour markers along with matching hands to match typically the white gold of the case perfectly. The actual subtle contrast between the liquid case and bracelet as well as the polished bevels of the frame, screws and crown present some visual effects and ensure the " “Bling” is not excessive.

Final thoughts
Personally, I count on the black ceramic type to cause a sensation mainly because it showcases AP’s famous content innovation and finishing. In the same manner, frosted gold, as always, is actually a pleasure to experience metal. Nonetheless if we talk about personal preferences, I truly do prefer the harmony of the amazing blue dial on the liquid white gold. Either way, in my opinion, often the Associated Press has taken away it through these types, and I can’t wait to view what they have prepared to the 34mm series in the future.exact replica watches

Specification:
Regal Oak Black Ceramic Auto Movement / 34 milimeter
Ref. 77350CE.OO.1266CE.01

Case size: thrity four mm
Thickness: 8. main mm
Material: black fine ceramic case, 18-carat pink rare metal screws and titanium event back
Crystal: anti-reflective sky-blue crystal
Water resistance: 50 metres
Movement: Cal. 5800
Characteristics: hours, minutes, central moments and date
: Automatic turning
Frequency: 4 Hz (28, 800 vibrations/hour)
Power reserve: 60 hours bracelet
: Black porcelain bracelet with AP foldable clasp
Availability: regular manufacturing

Price: HKD 338, 000 / USD 45, 190

Royal Oak frosted platinum automatic winding / thirty four mm
Ref. 77353BC. GG. 1263BC. 01

Case dimensions: 34 mm
Thickness: eight. 8 mm
Material: 18-karat white gold hammered watch reflect
: Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Water proof: 50 meters
Movement: California. 5800
Functions: hours, short minutes, central seconds and particular date
: Automatic winding
Frequency: some Hz (28, 800 vibrations/hour)
Power reserve: 50 hours pendant
: Hammered 18 carat white gold or platinum bracelet with AP flip-style clasp

https://www.moon-watch.co/images/26579CE.OO.1225CE.01.jpg

__

Warning: getimagesize(https://www.chronosale.co/images/Audemars%20Piguet%20Royal%20Oak%20Watch%2015416CE-OO-1225CE-01.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/esports/library/bbcode/parser.php on line 166

Warning: getimagesize(https://www.moon-watch.co/images/26579CE.OO.1225CE.01.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/esports/library/bbcode/parser.php on line 166
Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

3198 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie