Successful Internet Entrepreneurs

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
sagasan

2016-08-18 07:59:58

It causes us to collaborate more effectively, leveraging our efforts like never before. Success causes us to dream even bigger, setting goals we never would have considered possible before. This shift in thinking causes us to take actions we never thought we would. We manifest the courage to move out of our comfort zone and strike out in directions that, up until then, intimidated us. Each of these shifts acts to propel our success to ever greater levels. But the story is different on a personal level. Many people have fears and beliefs around success and its impact on us. Some people have a belief that success makes people superficial. Others believe that success makes people materialistic. Some have a fear that success brings with it overwhelm and overload. That out life will no longer be our own. They fear that success will cause them to lose the lifestyle to which they’ve become accustomed.

http://binarymetabot.com/total-money-magnetism-book-review/

Of course, there are many other fears and issues some people have about success. But for purposes of this article, we’re only considering those regarding beliefs and fears as they relate to success and how it may change us. Having noted the various fears and beliefs people sometimes have around success, let me share what I know to be true about success and its impact on us. I’ve been very successful in my life and at others times, I’ve been bankrupt. I’ve experienced both ends of the spectrum. Here’s what I’ve learned... Success doesn’t change you. It simply magnifies who you are.

http://quantumvisionsystemreview.com/ryan-shed-plans-review/

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

4216 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie