FIFA 17 without Chemistry

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
supodum

2016-06-29 10:04:52

In the light of all the new information we have about chemistry, I decided to sell most of my EPL squad and fill my team with TOTS cards of players I like. http://bit.ly/291nkJO

So far, I’ve played a few games and haven’t noticed anything that would be a hallmark of bad chemistry - Aduriz is putting his chances away, Mkhitaryan is moving and shooting well and David Luiz has been an even more dominant CDM than Rooney was for me. Everyone’s passing is still sloppy at times, but it was sloppy for me before I overhauled my squad.
So it made me wonder - would it really be a bad thing if we got rid of chemistry completely?

I’m Australian, and wanted to use TOTS Mooy since he got the card, but any squad with him would have been garbage. Now, it doesn’t matter. I don’t play with wingers but wanted to use Mkhitaryan.

I’ve never really fully understood the arguments for why chemistry is a good thing, especially now - for the first time since I started playing FUT in 2013, I actually feel like I have MY 'ultimate team'. Just a squad of players I like, without being penalised for it.

And just to be clear, this is in no way a defence of EA - they still owe us an explanation and the fact that people were spending money to acquire informs that are worse than their NIF equivalents is scandalous. But this seems to be a fortunate byproduct of their mistakes.

Buying fifa 17 coins is no more going to be a troublesome job for you, as U4fifa ensures to deliver the most genuine sets of gaming coins for this game. Added to that, the service efficiencies of the team of this company are going to satisfy you, like always.

__
cheap fifa 17 coins all at u4fifa.com

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

7660 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie