Blade & Soul - Cleave vs Eradicate for Destroyer

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
luckyowl

2016-04-19 08:20:32

My main is destroyer, 50 HM 5.

My advice. I think you ought to pick your own build and see what you like the best. You have access to both skills, just try both them out and see what works for you. By the way, if you need BNS gold, just click.

Cleave:
Pros
10% heal
Can weave cleave with wrath
Can weave cleave with judgement for sustain dps

Cons
Stationary
Requires stable ping
Single target
Requires target (but you won’t accidentally waste focus if the target is dead)
Short range

Eradicate:
Pros
AoE
Not ping dependent
Mobility
Can hit invisible targets (but you tend to waste focus when spamming RMB on dead targets)
Long range

Cons
Short burst/no sustain dps
No heal

For future patch, we will get to choose an elemental damage we want to enhance. Eradicate is shadow, vs cleave which is earth. You need to make a real decision by then.

DPS wise, eradicate might seem like higher damage, but if you can ani-cancel fast enough, you can do more dps with cleave and for a longer period of time. You can alleviate you focus issue if you get HM skill Galeforce. It would make Eradicate more viable as you can sustain your dps even longer. (Same thing with mighty cleave, if you get this, you should be able to cleave indefinitely with no focus issue)

As you see, there’s pros and cons on both sides. Just go with what you like. I personally use cleave. I’ve seen some destroyers around my area using eradicate. I don’t scoff at them or mock them, I don’t think many ppl would. So use what you want, be it optimal or not, it’s all about having fun. If you need cheap bns gold, welcome to our site.

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

269 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie