Unbelievable! La Liga into the FIFA 17

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
supodum

2016-06-18 11:07:33

Spanish Football League, La Liga, is going exclusive to FIFA 17, which posses a problem for the main competitor, Konami’s PES 2017.

According to Gamereactor, both La Liga ambassador, Fernando Morientes, and publisher Electronic Arts announced the partnership during the game’s official presentation at Santiago Bernabéu. This deal ultimately means that EA will have the rights to the team’s players and stadiums from Spain.

The deal means that (just as is already happening with the English Premier League) EA gets the exclusive licensing rights on the teams, players and stadiums from Spain.

Inevitably, this announcement will have eyes turning to Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, because for the upcoming season Konami will now have to negotiate rights individually with each club. With that in mind it’s currently unknown how many Spanish clubs with 'real' players that PES 2017 will include at launch.

Despite the new deal EA won’t comment on how many Spanish stadiums fans can expect to see in FIFA 17. Both FIFA 15 and 16 ended up with just four arenas (Nou Camp, Bernabéu, Mestalla and Vicente Calderón), but with the new deal footie-lovers can now hope to see Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán (Sevilla) or the brand new San Mamés (Bilbao) included in the game.

La Liga ambassador Fernando Morientes stated his opinion that “we have the world’s best league and EA are the best with football games." Nicknamed “El Moro”, the former Madrid, Mónaco, Liverpool and Valencia player, showed that he’s not just good with the feet, beating EA Sports marketing manager Yeray Romera in a hands-on FIFA 17 match. Naturally he played Real Madrid.

Besides it, buying fifa 17 coins is no more going to be a troublesome job for you, as u4fifa ensures to deliver the most genuine sets of gaming coins for this game. Added to that, the service efficiencies of the team of this company are going to satisfy you, like always.

__
cheap fifa 17 coins all at u4fifa.com

Użytkownik
fifacoins12

2016-08-16 09:45:18

We all select the 360 and also arranged to experience together with staff classes. Yedlin right away chose Luton although My partner and i travelled together with Tottenham.

My <a href=“http://www.fifaeasy.com/">Fifa 17 Coins</a> partner and i pondered making use of SINCE Roma, a great Croatia staff rumored to own accomplished Yedlin. “It absolutely permits, and also particularly for myself being a proper going back, ” mentioned Yedlin regarding know-how. “

For <a href=“http://www.fifaeasy.com/">Fifa Coins</a> illustration, when I’m acquiring obtained better at the top positioned place a lot of, the particular trackers is able to see in which.

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

2131 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie