OFFICIAL: Bale signs new package

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
wwj

2016-10-31 10:26:55

Vincenzo Montella denied suggestions of a rift with AC Milan striker Carlos Bacca as soon as the Colombian reacted angrily to being substituted throughout a 1-0 win over Pescara.

OFFICIAL: Bale signs new package

Bacca was one of a number of Milan players who looked not even close their best as the actual Rossoneri laboured to victory inside a game they were tipped to win comfortably, and Montella opted to change him with Luiz Adriano right after 83 minutes.

The 30-year-old appeared for you to spurn Montella’s offer of an handshake as he headed for that dugout, but the Milan instructor claimed the incident wasn’t significant.

“I didn’t really observe, " Montella told Premium Sport HD. “I’ve seen worse via players. We will see what is said when we meet.

“For my part there’s no problem. I have to supplement Luiz Adriano for the contribution.

'Arsenal would win title with Aguero'

“Bacca has done his or her job. He worked hard. Of course he would have taken his chances but there isn’t any problem. "

Giacomo Bonaventura’s goal from the second-half free-kick ensured Milan bounced back from your 3-0 defeat against Genoa simply by beating Pescara, but Montella’s side were pushed hard every step of the way by their lowly oppositions.

The visitors put the ball from the net twice but both goals were ruled out for offside, while Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma made some brilliant one-handed saves to make certain his side held on for a win that took these into Serie A’s best three.

Montella suggested the items were as valuable as those gained within a 1-0 win over Serie The champions Juventus in Milan’s preceding home game, saying: “Pescara played very very well. Congratulations to them, but I’d love to discover us win with much more joy than I observed today.

“We could have closed the sport out and avoided suffering a lttle bit in the final development. We need to rating more.

“These three points are worth equally as much as those we earned against Juventus. "

See more in www.fifacoin-buy.com/

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

2465 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie