Now every time the warriors play a great defensive performance

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
wwj

2016-10-18 09:23:15

Now every time the warriors play a great defensive performance, Durant will look with Adams, but the latter is very calm.

“I just want to keep playing and moving forward, " Durant said. “He’s looking forward in my experience. When I get an attempt and look at your ex, he doesn’t even treatment. "

“I guess I ought to keep doing this. " Durant said.

Durant in the playoffs this year also let warriors observed his defensive ability, Adams said: “I always said if he centered on the words, he can be a great defender, he did in this playoffs last season. "

Cole recalled: “he was a pressure de Raymond - Environment friendly because that their speed and agility often confront his man when develop the advantage, but when he’s not the type of para KD advantage, this is what we in the NBA 2k17 Coins and the thunder met among the reasons so much the problem, we eventually escaped. "

“We knew in the playoff series last season that Kevin could have a break in the defensive end. " Cole said.

Durant is willing to turn into a defensive force, he said: “the coach Adams looked at me on a regular basis in the defensive end, he wanted me to assist the team in rebounding and also defensive end with my long arm height. "

“I like the progress they are now, he has been extremely stable, he is very targeted. " Said Adams in terms of Durant.

See more at Cheap nbamt2coins.com/

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

550 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie