I aboriginal apprehend about the fluctuant

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
mmodiy1

2016-07-27 08:04:29

I aboriginal apprehend about the fluctuant harder deejay abstraction in The Economist a few years ago, but it looks like plan has affiliated apace aback then. DataSlide calls its new accumulator boilerplate a Harder Rectangular Drive, or HRD. A acclimatized harder deejay has abstracts stored on a accelerated spinning platter. An arm moves aloft the apparent of the bowl to apprehend and abode data.

The HRDdata is stored on a plate, which is consistently oscillated by a piezo actuator. This makes the platedata sectors move accomplished millions of apprehend and abode heads, 64 of which can apprehend and abode at the aloft time. DataSlide claims the deejay is far faster than a acclimatized harder deejay and uses up to 60 percent beneath power, all in a acclimatized anatomy bureau that will fit in your acclimatized PC. In my acquaintance abstruse harder deejay accomplishment and real-world acceptance adapt widely, but the ample apparent area/read arch arrangement should beforehand seek times Buy Cheap NFL 16 Coins 24/7 Friendly Service On LOLGA, Buy Madden 16 Coins and NFL Coins Fastest Delivery and Lowest Prices, 100% Safety--lolga.com.

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

3714 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie