A Tutorial About Preventing Banned Due To Buying FIFA Coins

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
fifacoinkopen

2017-10-13 10:44:48

Since everybody has a few favorite players, in order to make this game even more fun, you will need to buy the really good players and build your team. To this extent, the easiest way to do so is to buy cheap FIFA coins, as you will manage to enjoy the game sooner. As we all know, EA’s UT need to spend a great amount of money every year and it can not inherit to the next generation, for capitalist players, dozens of dollars is nothing for them. For most players like me is seriously necessary to buy coins, then how to buy it?

It turns out based on my experience that the best time buying FIFA coins is October(there hardly no discount for buying coins) to the next year March. Players are always banned due to buying FIFA coins after TOTS announced. In my opinion, EA must have regulatory authorities but they can not check every day exhaustedly and in TOTS time, EA make the most profit. I guessed that they sampling accounts' deposit and withdraw if there are any huge coins flow. Don’t buy too much one time, buy more times or the EA green point will be fluctuated. Limit the price range of players to reduce your suspicion. And don’t sell too many players in one time.

In addition, it’s relatively safe to buy FIFA coins at US midnight time. Don’t log in FIFA soon after buying coins. Poor line-up need skills make up. The players are worthy to buy are Forward and Backward.

It’s really need skills and grabbing timing to buy FIFA coins. I wish that my tutorial can help you and protect your account from being banned. And choose a safe and well-known store to buy FIFA coins is also necessary, Fifacoin.com as recommendation. Good luck and hope you will build up your SBC in FIFA 18.

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

4573 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie