Motherly mentor

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
wwj

2016-10-24 10:40:32

Motherly mentor
Maria Is has been particularly attentive to Navarro, chatting with her and looking to keep her spirits way up. “Generally, I like talking a whole lot with the girls, ” she said, her maternal instincts shimmering through. “I told Lorena to remain calm, and that she would get some playing time before the finish of the tournament. At the end in the day, I’m really fond of these all and I treat them as though they were my personal daughters. That’s why making these kinds of decisions is hard. ”

Consequently, the Spain coach was one of the first to leap over bench in celebration each and every time Navarro found the online against Venezuela. “You just have to check out how we celebrated when she scored her 1st goal. We were all expressing, ‘Come on, come on, give it to Cheap Fifa 17 Points’. We’re very happy. ”

Navarro also recently been given some welcome support in your own home. “My parents told me to not worry about it, ” she said. “And that if I got the chance to play, I should give it everything I had created. ” And that is what exactly she did, coming off the bench at the start of the second 50 percent and taking just seven minutes to net her first goal in the encounter.

“I’m very grateful for you to my coach and every one of the backroom staff for dealing with me so well, ” concluded the adidas Older Boot recipient and U-17 Globe Cup bronze medallist, whose explosive goalscoring feats bookended the prestigious competition in memorable style.

See more on https://www.fifacoin-buy.com/

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

5901 gości

1 użytkownik

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie