Katowice and Poland for foreigners

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
unef0is

2013-04-13 13:13:59

Hello eSports.pl readers!

Niestety, nie mówię o Polsce, tak ten tekst jest w języku angielskim. Można tak użyć google translate odpowiedzi. Nie mam nic przeciwko, jeśli angielski nie jest najlepszy, ale byłoby miło, aby uzyskać odpowiedzi.
First of all, sorry that I am writing in english, which is not perfect but hopefully you understand me.

My name is Mikael Miettinen, also known as unef0is. I’m living at the moment in Oulu, Finland but the thing, why I am writing here is that I was asked to move over to Katowice, Poland for work. First I denied that offer but after a few discussions I have decided to give a shot.

Here is more about me and my eSports history: I started eSports early at 2000 and played a game which is called an Action Quake 2 over 10 years. I was pretty damn good at it. Anyway, after that I decided to pull out from that game and move over to Counter-Strike Source scene as a manager. 2011-2012 was my best years in eSports since I was manager of Roccat/CKRAS CSS(aNGeldusT, CISU, kononen, nashje, disturbed) and we had a lot of fun.
Since Global Offensive was announced, I moved to it.. As a player. I haven’t actually achieve anything in CS:GO than winning UNGL Season X ladder playoffs.

Now more about the thing, why I am here eSports.pl forum:
I don’t know much about Poland or Katowice. Im going to sell all my property before moving there. There is things that I need to know and I hope you guys can help me.

From where I can check the best a rent apartments(over the internet of course) and where is most peaceful place to live at Katowice? And as I said, im going to sell all my property(almost actually) so, from where I should buy a new computer? Where is the best selections and prices?

I hope you guys can help me and hopefully I can ask later more aswell if I realize some new a questions. :)

Niestety, nie mówię o Polsce, tak ten tekst jest w języku angielskim. Można tak użyć google translate odpowiedzi. Nie mam nic przeciwko, jeśli angielski nie jest najlepszy, ale byłoby miło, aby uzyskać odpowiedzi.

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

5236 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie