Stimulating the Body's Defenses to Fight Cancer

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
sathyaalice

2017-03-07 06:16:37

As Zhorella’s method reflects her comprehensive knowledge of the voice and natural and healthy ways to use it, keep it young, and restore it, the following quotes, mainly by her, can only touch upon some of its aspects. Lean Belly Breakthrough

“The breath is the foundation of good singing. You must sing on the breath with emotion and the involvement of the whole body. These are the principles on which my teaching is based."

“I bring singers back to the basics. They get away from them. Good tenors, for instance, always begin with a deep support from the diaphragm but, when singing an aria, can forget that’s where they began and start reaching for high notes. But someone who knows what he is doing always touches base before going to the high tones, even if it’s an intensive touch consisting of a short intake of breath. He will always renew the connection to the diaphragm with a jump, sometimes a big one, because he knows he will need that connection for the high tone. You have to touch base especially if you are about to sing a high C or higher. You have to stay in the position of the diaphragm and go very deep in the lower back to sing high." http://quantumvisionsystemreview.com/lean-belly-breakthrough-program-review/

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

3326 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie