In terms of my own inspirations

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
wwj

2016-09-21 11:03:50

This bright, hand-crafted style of our assets lends itself well to the use of more organic shapes in addition to angles, which often don’t conform straight to an isometric grid. This went hand-in-hand with his decision to
portray a post-apocalyptic world to the extent as to emphasize the wonder that’s still there. Rather than illustrating the globe of Bastion as any brown, broken, dirty thing which have been done a lot, I wanted to found something approachable and stimulating, showing how you can buy beauty and meaning despite if the destruction of this world.

In terms of my own inspirations, I have a balanced repertoire of Rs 07 Gold, isometric Japanese games under my belt, so it wouldn' t be unfair to mention the style wasn’t on some subconscious level a trial to channel the pixel-crafted elegance and charm those games often had. In a sense When i was simply following from the footsteps of the artists who put so much love into creating beautiful pixel art by hand. Now that the capabilities individuals consoles are such which displaying hand-painted work in hd is feasible, it seemed quite natural to go in that direction.

See more at [url=http://www.07runescapegolds.com.au/]Cheap Rs Gold[/url]

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

4576 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie