RuneScape 2017 Reveals

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
wwj

2016-09-20 08:37:17

RuneScape 2017 Reveals

Hello everyone!

It’s been a great year to date in RuneScape, and there’s plenty more to expect in 2016, including Fate of this Gods 2, the dramatic conclusion of the Sliske storyline in Sliske’s Endgame, and the Arc Phase 2, which is aimed squarely pictures feedback from the primary launch.

You can expect Eastern Lands training to get more enjoyable, getting you to the Uncharted Isles often, and rewarding you having some cracking unlocks.

But what can you anticipate in 2017? Wonder no more: this is a summary of the fact that was revealed at Old School Rs gold.

The 2017 Survey

To construct 2017, we asked you which updates you most wanted. This was in the survey, which was answered by a huge number of people, and the 12 most wanted updates lead to very interesting reading indeed.

Reworks feature four times inside the top 12. Combat is also very popular, taking up three more slots due to the passionate PvM neighborhood. But, for me, the biggest surprise is often a weather system at variety 3.

It was some from the less-popular updates that stunned us. Things like mounts, prestige systems, PvP, wandering world bosses in addition to player-owned shops (an authentic blast from the prior) really didn’t sign up.

This list has intensely influenced next year’s information, but we’ve still got a number of surprises left up each of our sleeves. The surveys have done over point us in the right direction- it’s made us rethink the way you release content. More on that enjoyable thought later, but first, I’m going to engage myself and talk about many of my favourite, stand-out updates for 2017.

See more at 07runescapegolds.com.au

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

2325 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie