In an interview

Dostosuj

Autor Wiadomość
Użytkownik
wwj

2016-09-18 11:20:31

In an interview, Gasol Paul said he had enable you to join the Spurs a couple of years ago.

“I refused to enroll in the Spurs opportunity year or so ago, so this is the proper time to join your Spurs now, " Gasol said, “Greg Popovich has told me that I would really like LaMarcus Aldridge together contribute lots, the team now has no Tim Duncan, I would be a while watching team leader. "

Before there are rumors that in Europe through the previous few big Gasol occupation occupation season, Gasol said: “I was still playing in the NBA, I went back to Barcelona to play down the likelyhood, this is a top notch idea, but it’s becoming not possible, as I for this Spanish national basketball group. I hope the yr by year to analyse this, analysis under my body can adjust to the NBA 2k17 MT Coins. "

Big Gasol joined the Bulls 2 years ago, he became a free agent after signing the Spurs come july 1st, he signed a contract for 2 years more than 40 million u..

Gasol last season played earnings of 72 regular time of year games, averaging 31. 8 minutes, 16. 5 points, 11 points, 4. 1 rebounds and aids in 2 blocks.

See more at [url=http://www.nbamt2coins.com/]NBA 2k17 VC Accounts[/url]

__

Dołącz do redakcji portalu eSports.pl!

Ostatnio publikowane

Napisz do redakcji

W tej chwili żaden z naszych redaktorów nie jest zalogowany.

Ostatnie komentarze

Ostatnio na forum

Statystyki Online

766 gości

0 użytkowników

0 adminów

Ranking Użytkowników

WynikiAnkieta

Co było dla Ciebie największym zaskoczeniem podczas WCG Polska?

1. 0%

Słaba postawa Fear Factory

2. 0%

Dobra gra UF Gaming

3. 14%

Tłumy widzów na sali kinowej

4. 14%

Mało miejsca

5. 71%

Nie byłem i nie interesuje mnie to

Nasi partnerzy

• Shooters.pl
  • Cybersport

Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone (C) eSports.pl 2003-2024

Publikowanie materiałów tylko za zgodą autorów.

Wybierz kategorie